Online Fish stores - West Coast

azbigjohn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I asked this a couple weeks ago, and never got a reply, so I thought I would try again...

I moved from Phoenix, AZ to Las Cruces, NM. The nearest saltwater LFS (other than a local Petco that actually has decent looking tanks and stock) is a 1 hour drive, and it has a so/so reputation. The closest LFS with a halfway decent reputation is 4 hours away. Phoenix is only 6 hours away.

Which means, I will do most of my shopping online for livestock. As I am much closer to the West Coast than the East Coast, does anyone recommend a West Coast online fish/coral store?

I have always used LiveAquaria, and been satisfied, but it is much less shipping to come from the West than the East now...

Any suggestions?

SUSIESON

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I asked this a couple weeks ago, and never got a reply, so I thought I would try again...

I moved from Phoenix, AZ to Las Cruces, NM. The nearest saltwater LFS (other than a local Petco that actually has decent looking tanks and stock) is a 1 hour drive, and it has a so/so reputation. The closest LFS with a halfway decent reputation is 4 hours away. Phoenix is only 6 hours away.

Which means, I will do most of my shopping online for livestock. As I am much closer to the West Coast than the East Coast, does anyone recommend a West Coast online fish/coral store?

I have always used LiveAquaria, and been satisfied, but it is much less shipping to come from the West than the East now...

Any suggestions?

The Wet Spot Tropical Fish
Portland Oregon
Excellent company

Instigate

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vivid Aquariums
Aqua SD

Try to find some local reefers to trade with and buy from.

Back