Online Sea hare and cleanup crew.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Woodyth
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Woodyth

PITTER PATTER
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2020
Messages
222
Reaction score
183
Location
ROCHESTER
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where is a good online place to order sea hare from? Inverts in general?
 
I'm in Maryland and I've had the best experience with Pacific East Aqua Culture. I ordered 3 Sea Hares and a bunch more inverts arrived alive, 1 casualty a week later that may have been my fault. I've also ordered from Reefcleaners with decent results.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new