Online Store

  • Thread starter Thread starter saj01c
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

saj01c

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2008
Messages
18
Reaction score
7
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any one know what happen to Wet Thumb Frags?
They had some really cool stuff. I did a search and did not come up with much.
 
I was looking for Blue Tinctorius Aussi Acro. I lost my colony and was going to get a frag back from them. I don't know anyone else that had one.

​
 
I have been wondering the same thing. they dropped of the face of the earth and the forum for them is obviously gone. they had some great frags.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new