online stores

sergifed91

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whats everyone' go to online store for supplies?

I used to order from BRS. but finding lately that for shipping is really taking longer than It used to. used to be 3 to 5 business days. but lately it seems that is thrown out the window and taking more like 7 to 10 business days.

I ended u switching to ordering from saltwater aquarium. which has a better turn around time to getting the shipping to me with 3 to 5 business days,.

Pickle_soup

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like aqua cave, but it’s local for me. I order something and drive to get it. They often have great discounts.

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whats everyone' go to online store for supplies?

I used to order from BRS. but finding lately that for shipping is really taking longer than It used to. used to be 3 to 5 business days. but lately it seems that is thrown out the window and taking more like 7 to 10 business days.

I ended u switching to ordering from saltwater aquarium. which has a better turn around time to getting the shipping to me with 3 to 5 business days,.
I have used Saltwateraquarium.com even from the UK! :) Considering shipping across the Atlantic, price and shipping time is reasonable and the service is great!

Usually though, i try to shop at the LFS unless it's something i can't get in the UK.

OctaviusBrine

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bumping this thread. I usually buy from brs but lately they really are dropping the ball. Stuff missing and the shipping lately seems rather high. Lastly they are in the middle of inventory and no we’re in the website says that. My order is a week out would have been nice to know. How is everyone’s else’s experiences else were. I have tried aqua cave and saltwater aquarium.

Pvtgloss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've been using fish tanks direct lately. Tax free and free shipping adds up.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am also a Saltwateraquarium fan. Never had an issue and they have always been honest with me.

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SaltwaterAquarium.com or Amazon usually for me. I’ve used aquacave for salifert test kits. I generally find other smaller vendors have better prices than BRS after you calculate shipping

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 147 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back