Online stores?

Longnose Hawkfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2013
Messages
1,489
Reaction score
63
Location
Lodi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I was just wondering if there is any good online stores where I can buy awesome coral frags. Thanks! :) have a great night!
 
Depends on what you are wanting to spend.
Shipping costs make it tough to beat a LFS on lower cost items, but if you have the means you can get some really nice stuff from reputable online vendors.

There are several good online suppliers including (in no particular order) WWC, SC, JKR, UC, ASD, CC.
I would just browse the sponsor threads and find one you like.
 
Sexy corals and Drs. Foster and Smith.
 
Last edited:
Ok, thank you both! :) I have bought some coral frags from my lfs and I am running out of room, so I want to get like 4 more really elegant corals. I was kind of wanting to get some bright color zoas, 1 acan, and I don't know what else. Is there a certain amount of corals I can have in a biocube 14? I have 19 small coral frags now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new