Ontario?

The Fragtank.ca is mostly Ontario
 
I'm interested in Ontario groups too. Nothing active that I've been able to find in my area.
...just realized how old this thread was. Oh well.
 
join the GTA Reef group on facebook, I've made good connections for frags here, also discovered a lot of reef shops that I wasn't aware of. But as for face to face groups, never heard of any.
 
join the GTA Reef group on facebook, I've made good connections for frags here, also discovered a lot of reef shops that I wasn't aware of. But as for face to face groups, never heard of any.
I'll look into it. Thanks! I joined the Boston Reefers group too since I'd heard that they had video meetings.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new