• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ONYX & HELMET PICASSO CLOWNS

Item Price
$150-450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

fridmani

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
862
Reaction score
101
Location
Los Angeles
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I have few bonded Pairs of Onyx Picasso and Helemt Picasso clowns available. They are around 2” or more. I’m located near Pasadena. I will be at Reefapoolaza on Sunday if you want to meet.

Picasso 1A: $250
Onyx 2B: $200
Onyx 3: $150
Helmet 1B: $450

IMG_7786.jpeg IMG_7798.jpeg IMG_7810.jpeg IMG_7819.jpeg
 
I have few bonded Pairs of Onyx Picasso and Helemt Picasso clowns available. They are around 2” or more. I’m located near Pasadena. I will be at Reefapoolaza on Sunday if you want to meet.

Picasso 1A: $250
Onyx 2B: $200
Onyx 3: $150
Helmet 1B: $450

IMG_7786.jpeg IMG_7798.jpeg IMG_7810.jpeg IMG_7819.jpeg
Would you ship?
 
I have few bonded Pairs of Onyx Picasso and Helemt Picasso clowns available. They are around 2” or more. I’m located near Pasadena. I will be at Reefapoolaza on Sunday if you want to meet.

Picasso 1A: $250
Onyx 2B: $200
Onyx 3: $150
Helmet 1B: $450

IMG_7786.jpeg IMG_7798.jpeg IMG_7810.jpeg IMG_7819.jpeg
Which clowns do you have available still?
 
I have few bonded Pairs of Onyx Picasso and Helemt Picasso clowns available. They are around 2” or more. I’m located near Pasadena. I will be at Reefapoolaza on Sunday if you want to meet.

Picasso 1A: $250
Onyx 2B: $200
Onyx 3: $150
Helmet 1B: $450

IMG_7786.jpeg IMG_7798.jpeg IMG_7810.jpeg IMG_7819.jpeg
How big are the picasso 1A pair? Interested!
 
Anything still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new