Oops, I did it again!

Hey Congrats on soon becoming a grandparents! Is he the 1st grandchild? Being a grandparent is fun!
Thank you, my wife and I are so excited!
 
Thanks Dawn, now the hard part, keeping them alive! I’ve never had acros before but that section of rock is getting 380 par and it needed filled in.
I have been thinking about trying a green slimer and a birdsnest myself since I am letting my success go to my head about keeping 2 monticaps and a poccipora alive, 😆. I am not sure why I torture myself with trying to keep hard-ish stuff when there are plenty of softies that I like that are much easier.
 
My two favorite knuckleheads!
I can see why they are favorites .😍 They are too cute!
 
IMG_2710.jpeg
 
A buddy for the maxima? How big is the derosa?
Hello Dawn, it’s 2 1/2 inches. It opened up as soon as I placed it on the sandbed.
 
About 3 weeks ago I asked my lfs to order me a CBB and they were hesitant due to their unreliability to live. Got a call this morning and stated they have had it for 2 weeks and it’s healthy and eating. They fed it brine shrimp while I was there and it ate aggressively.
IMG_2801.jpeg
 
About 3 weeks ago I asked my lfs to order me a CBB and they were hesitant due to their unreliability to live. Got a call this morning and stated they have had it for 2 weeks and it’s healthy and eating. They fed it brine shrimp while I was there and it ate aggressively.
IMG_2801.jpeg
Best wishes for you and your new CBB fishes! OK, so you only have one but it rhymes better if I made it plural.
 
Best wishes for you and your new CBB fishes! OK, so you only have one but it rhymes better if I made it plural.
Thanks Dawn, always the poet!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new