Oops, I did it again!

Fragginstein was a success!
IMG_3366.jpeg
IMG_3367.jpeg
IMG_3368.jpeg
IMG_3369.jpeg
 
I got my female mandarin a boyfriend today. They are already hunting pods together!
IMG_3362.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Mounted two torches yesterday, the torch garden is filling in!
 
Do you get your torches locally? They are very nice!
Kinda a mix Diana, one was given to me by a local reefer, two are from my lfs, one from a frag swap earlier this year and two Saturday from a frag swap.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new