Open Box Deals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, wanted to let you know that with post-Black Friday returns we are adding a ton of inventory to our open box category. The only things we sell here are items that are returned under our open box policy (i.e. it can be opened, but has to be unused, has all original packaging, etc.,).

Everything's 15% - INCLUDING products with a MAP policy (like AquaIllumination, EcoTech, Kessil, Neptune, etc.,).

Worth a bookmark if you're on the hunt for something specific. If it's not there today, there's a good chance it will be tomorrow :) https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/specials/open-box-discount.html

lbacha

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've been try to add the ldk to my cart for 2 days. I called yesterday and was told you know of the issue and it would be fixed today. The person I spoke to couldn't tell me if you still had it in stock. Any idea if it is available or just out of stock and not showing that

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just need a reactor for some carbon, hope one ends up there soon

lactose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've been try to add the ldk to my cart for 2 days. I called yesterday and was told you know of the issue and it would be fixed today. The person I spoke to couldn't tell me if you still had it in stock. Any idea if it is available or just out of stock and not showing that

This had happened to me a few times and each time they were able to order it over the phone when I couldn't do it via website. Good luck

lbacha

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This had happened to me a few times and each time they were able to order it over the phone when I couldn't do it via website. Good luck

Hmm I asked and was told I needed to wait till the website was working. Not a big deal I've been meaning to get one so figured it was a good deal

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

lbacha

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bee17b1307389bf9b5076be866162ee9.jpg

Unfortunately it gives this when you click add to cart. Which I'm guessing means there are 0 in stock but since most products state out of stock their system must have an issue

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately it gives this when you click add to cart. Which I'm guessing means there are 0 in stock but since most products state out of stock their system must have an issue

Hmm, it looks like our site didn't catch up in time when you were trying to add that to your cart. It looks like just a few minutes prior to your post that item was already purchased. Sorry about that. Our tech team is actively working on improvements that should create a faster refresh time for instances like this. :)

-Randy

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back