Open House at Cherry Corals this Weekend!

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
9,259
Reaction score
5,770
Location
SE Michigan
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Coral Show at Cherry Corals this weekend! We'll be having an open house event:

Friday 12 to 8pm
Saturday 12 to 4pm


Stop by and talk reefing!
Our frag swap tank will be setup in the lobby with hundreds of $20, $40, $60 frags! Colonies too!
12421 Stark Road
Livonia, Mi 48150

ChatGPT Image May 28, 2025, 11_15_33 AM.png
,
 
I’m definitely gonna be there! Who’s up for a video!? :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
Hope everyone has fun going to that!
 
Hope everyone has fun going to that!
Thanks! I know I will for sure! I’m always like a kid in a candy store at Cherry Corals! Hmm…maybe they’ll let me do some sign spinning for some frags? Lol!

Dance Dancing GIF by CompanyCam
 
Here’s a couple beauties I picked up from Cherry Corals yesterday! A PC Rainbow, and BC Bubblebath Unicorn! (The snail likes them too!) I can’t wait to see what’s in store for this weekend!

75F84255-2126-4AF3-ABBB-0108B2334544.jpeg
 
This was a blast!!! I can't wait to do it again!
 
Thanks everyone for stopping by!

It was nice to be able to spend more time with customers than we typically have time for at a coral show!

We are thinking of doing a few more of these events this summer, probably one in July and one in August. Will announce these dates soon!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new