Open Zoa at night??

  • Thread starter Thread starter NJHC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NJHC

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
332
Reaction score
89
Location
New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New tank :
Old Hobbiest
Strange question?


OK, I got a weird one guys bought a tank about 45 days ago. I now have 10 Zora Frags all healthy. My parameters are perfect everything’s on point.

So I noticed the one is not opening up during the day and at night time for what wild me out is it’s completely wide open. Here’s some photos if anyone given me any recommendations I know already. It’s not a sun coral I’ve had some corals I’ve had colonies of them. I know how bony they are. That is a Zola so just curious what you guys recommend recommendation or suggestion is it just strange to me that they’re closed during the day when everything else is open and they’re wide-open during the night when no light is on.
 
20260928_002421_3C27D936-FC1F-49C2-9DC2-E85303FF762D.png


20260928_002421_265F44EF-FE04-45F6-B293-24DDCEA2E83E.png


20260928_002421_5EE180CD-E9BE-43A5-AB68-1B1648D1F1FA.png


20260928_002421_C5EDD3B3-C2EC-479B-8BD1-088D3FF28D30.png


20260928_002421_D08F178A-DC8D-4E10-8F9F-4C184C092D92.png


20260928_002421_67BFD21E-C1B3-4BDE-8C5E-A5F5D970F6A9.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new