Opinion on captive bred goldflake angelfish?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jwheels10
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Good job, my 2" emperor is growing like a weed, almost 4" now and I've only had him approx. 4 months.
 
Good job, my 2" emperor is growing like a weed, almost 4" now and I've only had him approx. 4 months.
I got mine from a guy who got his as a medium juvenile back in 2020. He outgrew his 90 gallon tank so I got him for $125 on marketplace
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new