Opinion on IM Nuvo SR series?

Breakthecycle2

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2013
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
824
Location
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now I have an Elos 120, but I am moving and I think my best best to just start on new tank at the new house, let it cycle and then slowly add my livestock before I move in completely. My problem is, the whole glass vs. acrylic debate. Getting a custom glass tank (72x26x20) is going to cost me 4K alone with shipping. I can get a good deal on acrylic tanks, but the guy needs a 12 week lead time which is too long for me. Unless someone knows someone else I can contact (I tried East Coast, Reef Saavy etc...), I am thinking of an SR series. Thoughts?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new