Opinion on shipping pods

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2019
Messages
13,491
Reaction score
10,699
Location
Here
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

For those of you that have shipped pods, how do you go about it? I have millions of these little guys in my pod grow out and I would love to ship them to people. Any advice is appreciated

Also, what kind of shipping do you typically do?
 
Hello!

For those of you that have shipped pods, how do you go about it? I have millions of these little guys in my pod grow out and I would love to ship them to people. Any advice is appreciated

Also, what kind of shipping do you typically do?

Where are you located, just curious. :)
 
I'm in Grove City. I'd be tempted to meet up with you someplace if the price is right.

So - I'd ship them by car in a 2 liter pop bottle!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new