Opinion on sump

GardenReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes, saw all their gear - Good looking stuff. I already have a lot of pluming from a previous larger tank that we had to take down due to a long distance move. Just not a sump. i really like my old CPR overflow which would not require too much modification either. This whole process is a bit of a rabbit hole ... each idea leads to something better / bigger, and i inevitably realize i need to remain patient until we can get the larger set up and pay for things once :) The conundrum of reefing i guess. Cheers!

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes, saw all their gear - Good looking stuff. I already have a lot of pluming from a previous larger tank that we had to take down due to a long distance move. Just not a sump. i really like my old CPR overflow which would not require too much modification either. This whole process is a bit of a rabbit hole ... each idea leads to something better / bigger, and i inevitably realize i need to remain patient until we can get the larger set up and pay for things once :) The conundrum of reefing i guess. Cheers!

Jeff made my custom setup for my C130, while it was running I absolutely loved it! I wouldn't hesitate to order from him again, although I am upgrading I factored that into this sump and skimmer purchase and will be reusing them on the new build.

Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%

Back