Opinions on light settings for corals

Oh ok I appreciate the info and suggestions on this. Will definitely get another light and raise it and try to bring it back to light. One of question and thing I should help on reviving it like food or dosing anything?


The birdsnest?
 
No its just a dead skeleton (unless there are polyps I am not seeing)
Oh ok. Yeah I thought I’d give it a try to move into something a little more advance than softies but I’ll try it again once I get another light and then give it a try again. I appreciate the info on everything!
 
Oh ok. Yeah I thought I’d give it a try to move into something a little more advance than softies but I’ll try it again once I get another light and then give it a try again. I appreciate the info on everything!


If you want an sps, montipora cap is the easiest. I would have it a little isolated on an island though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new