Opinions on my first tank?

BigTomo003

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2020
Messages
411
Reaction score
181
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I'm new here. Kept freshwater tanks since I was young although I'm still 16 the saltwater has taken over. tanks been setup for just over a month now peramiters are spot on! I've reaserched everything and taught myself everything so far and would like an opinion from a pro reefer

Stock 2 ocy clowns (male 1" female 1.5")
3 scarlet hermits
1tiny baby bristle starfish (hitchhiked on ZOA's)
1 blood red fire
torch coral
zoas
green mushrooms

i plan to add some nassarus snails and 1 bottom dwelling fish and another mid swimmer and ovsly a few more corals

Screenshot from galery as apparently the picture is too big lol Screenshot_20200317-150321.png
 

Attachments

  • Snapchat-1281581602.mp4
    7.6 MB
Oh and also sorry no blue lights on as camera is terrible but there gorgeous!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new