Optical Water Sensor Extension Cable

Cuxal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Does anyone make or sell an extension cable for the optical water sensors? I recently purchased this one from Amazon for an ATO. Seems to work well but the cable is super short. I'm not super interested in buying the crimping tools and ends to make a 3ish foot extension cable.

Also, I'm looking for a nice mount for a 10 gallon Petco tank. I suppose I could bend some acrylic if necessary but was wondering what is out there.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

1649128060579.png

robsworld78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you find any please let me know, I've looked quite hard for them on several occasions but they don't seem to exist. For your current sensor the easiest is cutting the cable and splicing in a piece of wire instead of messing with crimping tool but yeah still not fun.

OP
OP
C

Cuxal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you find any please let me know, I've looked quite hard for them on several occasions but they don't seem to exist. For your current sensor the easiest is cutting the cable and splicing in a piece of wire instead of messing with crimping tool but yeah still not fun.
If I do find one I'll definitely let you know but I have a feeling I'll have to splice this one together. Thanks

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back