Sep 3, 2015 #21 OP OP RMS18 I keep water chemistry as my hobby View Badges R2R App User Article Contributor NJRC Member My Tank Thread Joined Aug 21, 2015 Messages 2,996 Reaction score 2,156 Location The Shore Rating - 0% 0 0 0 jonbar1 said: Showstopper...easily Candy Basslet Click to expand... Nice fish... a possibility
Sep 13, 2015 #22 Wills Gills Community Member View Badges Joined Sep 6, 2015 Messages 51 Reaction score 7 Location Lynchburg, VA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I'll second a cherub (pygmy) angel!
Sep 13, 2015 #23 OP OP RMS18 I keep water chemistry as my hobby View Badges R2R App User Article Contributor NJRC Member My Tank Thread Joined Aug 21, 2015 Messages 2,996 Reaction score 2,156 Location The Shore Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Wills Gills said: I'll second a cherub (pygmy) angel! Click to expand... After this ich breakout I dunno about angels lol...
Wills Gills said: I'll second a cherub (pygmy) angel! Click to expand... After this ich breakout I dunno about angels lol...