Opus Nyos tanks

H.E. Pennypacker

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2022
Messages
502
Reaction score
293
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have any feedback on Opus Nyos tanks and customer service? I can't really find anything. The G2 300 looks perfect for my needs

Thank you
 
Stand is built with pegs and cam locks however this thing is heavy and sturdy. There is no middle support but I don't think it needs it nor do I see how they could have had one and a decent sized sump. The wood is much thicker than Red Seas I've seen and like I said before once it is together it is very sturdy.
 
Stand is built with pegs and cam locks however this thing is heavy and sturdy. There is no middle support but I don't think it needs it nor do I see how they could have had one and a decent sized sump. The wood is much thicker than Red Seas I've seen and like I said before once it is together it is very sturdy.
Thanks! Do you have the pro or the slim version?
 
Slim, I loved the look of the Pro but didn't want to deal with the rubber around the bottom of tank that keep drips out.
I got one this past July the pro line, your not going to find a better system for the price i couldn’t be happier with it
 
I got pro line- a guy basically gave me his new setup including fish, coral, sump, and a few hundred worth of dry goods for 1300. He had to suddenly move. This was back in May.

Dude put a carpet anemone and a mandarin in a 6 week old tank. Facepalm big time. They both did well and I of course found a new home for the nem, and the mandarin is still nice and fat on pods.
 
Have one. Great tank love it

IMG_3314.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new