ORA Clams

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alistar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Alistar

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2011
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have ORA Maximas in your tank that started out around 1"? How about with LED's? I am not even close to being able to put one in my tank, but I am collecting research. Just wondering how fast they grow, and if they thrive (survive) under LED's? Thanks.
 
I have ORA Maxima's that I got at about 1.5" and now they are about 2". I have T5 lighting though. I think the key with the small clams is to not move them around too much, let them find their spot and leave them alone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new