ORA Frostbite Clowns

Slayvoff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to get a pair of these guys as my first fish in a new tank. Trying to find where to get online and can't come across anything. Where would I go for a pair of them?

S-t-r-e-t-c-h

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Slayvoff

Slayvoff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you set on ORA? Because Sustainable Aquatics has some pretty good looking ones available:

http://sustainableaquatics.com/current-availability/
Hm that is quite a selection. Weird, my LFS is selling a bonded pair of MochaVinci clowns for $330 but the pair SA has is way cheaper. Wonder why.

Liveaquaria usually stocks ORA clowns, if you are set on that particular breeder. I'd call them and ask about exactly what you want and see what they say...

Speaking of...
http://www.liveaquaria.com/divers-d...red-frostbite-ocellaris-clownfish-select-pair
Oh cool. Hmm those pictures don't really show off any of that blue frosty color along the edges of the stripes/bordering the black spots. Maybe picture isn't zoomed in enough to see?

Cherub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What does A mean on their quantity ?

Sorry, I'm not actually sure. IIRC you're not a fan of Reef Life and this is where they get their clowns from.

seen this post, not trying to hijack the thread, but I was wondering if this vendor is good to order from? I ordered some clowns and now am wondering if I should have just gotten some locally lol

I've only seen good things about them. My LFS orders their clowns from them. I think the BRS used them as well to fill their Harem tank.

Xclusive Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to put them down but had a few people in my YouTube chats by fro live and most fish came in with ick. If you curious look up rico reeftank on YouTube. Come chat with us and ask..

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 182 72.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back