ora marshall island acro

  • Thread starter Thread starter JGoslee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm thinking its acropora aculeus as it is a tabling acro I seen a friends awhile back and its definatly a tabling acro
 
I think aculeus or something similar, too. I have the Fuzzy Green and one that I suspect is a Fuzzy Green. The one I bought on an ORA plug is a deeper green than the other suspected FG and the coralites are a little different, but they look very similar. The purchased Fuzzy Green is growing up (branches thin out a lot) and I can still tell differences between the two I have (several have told me the two are he same, so I'm waiting to see;)).
 
I've seen threads about this over at RC a while ago- Very nice color & a very fast grower. It is Maricultured btw- not captive raised
 
I've seen threads about this over at RC a while ago- Very nice color & a very fast grower. It is Maricultured btw- not captive raised

Initially I think your correct but I think they hold these awhile before selling so if nothing else there tank acclimated I have both the green fuzzy and blue bottle brush and both growing and have kept color .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new