ORA P and G

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefndude
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefndude

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2013
Messages
1,328
Reaction score
563
Location
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing new or exciting, just felt like sharing this acro

Picked it up the summer of 2013





Taken tonight. Has only started to color up a few months ago, still has a ways to go




I would love to see pictures of this piece from other members.

Thanks
 
Nothing new or exciting, just felt like sharing this acro

Picked it up the summer of 2013





Taken tonight. Has only started to color up a few months ago, still has a ways to go




I would love to see pictures of this piece from other members.

Thanks


What is P and G?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new