ORA Red Planet

What’s your source? All the same? Even though it’s ORA doesn’t mean it came directly from their tanks...my RP seems to thrive in all areas of my tank high light low light low flow high flow as I keep fragging the mother colony and create new ones to fill in space.

I bought from vendors overtime where their corals just would not thrive in my tank and it’s not like the vendors were bad. They were very reputable, awesome people and had amazing displays. it’s just for some reason when I bought corals from them they did not survive my tank. I don’t blame them I just realize that there is something in their system that just is not compatible with mine.
You and I both. Make me consider bacterial populations.
 
Are other acros doing good or juat the rwd and green planets? how old is your reef? Have you measured PAR. Is alk temp and salinity stable?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new