ORA Red Sea Mimic Blenny

ReefinManhattan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
23
Reaction score
12
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got really lucky and scored one of these beauties while I was on the road for business...I'm having him shipped and he should be winging his way to my house tomorrow. Even though its an ORA fish, I don't know the vendor, so I guess he's going into my QT. Does anybody know if they are sensitive to Prazipro or chloroquine phosphate?
 
They are usually fine with prazi and cp.
 
I saw one in a LFS while I was traveling, but it turned out the kid in the store didn't know it was reserved for a maintenance customer. They couldn't find me another one, so I got my money back.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new