ORA Strawberry Shortcake (New Release)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gillman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
How is everyone's ssc growth? Mine came in brown but colored up insanely well after a month but growth is slow compared to other sps
 
+1 Growth is pretty slow right no one the ORA piece. started to STN a little out of no where. Buts its making a come back . :/

Mine did the same. It was Brown when I got it, it colored up really well. Then the other day when iBook the pic I posted I moved it off the rack just for a few minutes to clean the rack and I noticed it started to bleach a little. It seems to have stopped and I am getting polyp extension again from the bleached section.
 
when we got ours, it was fully colored. But had brightend up a ton more as well. Just out of no where is STN for a bit at the base But its been good for about a 4 day period right now. Hoping to see some Growth back over it in the next week or 2.
 
ORA strawberry shortcake

ORA borealis

ORA hawkins blue echinata

Ora Purple plasma


DSC08132edited.jpg
ORA hawkins blue echinata
DSC08134edited.jpg
Ora Purple plasma
DSC08135edited.jpg
ORA borealis
DSC08136edited.jpg

Where did you order this from?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new