ORA Strawberry Shortcake Pic/growth thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter 11f150
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I just picked up a frag of this today and it's acclimating as we speak. Its pretty browned out right now except for the tips but is completely encrusted on the base. I'll post some pics later.
 
Ill see if I can find someone with it in stock kutcha and Ill link it here.
 
Here is a pic of the frag I got today. Can't wait until it colors up.

DSCN0437.jpg
 
After three months of very slow encrusting mine is starting to show a bit of branch growth. Not enuf for a pic, at least it's something. Colors have stayed well.
 
Wowwww!!!!!! That's amazing, that's a lot of growth. I'm jealous.
 
Always had good growth in my tank, before acropower. Just used the acropower to try to enhance the color. Its a 180 gallon system and I've been dosing 5ml every day. Honestly this is my last bottle. I ddi want to give it a try though. Not much for the miracle juice. Good lights, clean water, lots of flow and feed often i think thats how the growth is so rapid.

Maybe that is where that rapid growth comes from. Who knows. What size tank? How many ml do you dose? How often?
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new