ORA Stubby Clown (What's your thoughts on them?)

Hey it's ok with me to discuss it here. I am going to rename the thread as this is a better discussion than my pic!
 
I am all about aquaculture but I really think ORA is hurting themselves in the eyes of purists when they pull stuff like this. While I don't have an issue of selling a deformed fish if it just happened(I cant just kill things because they are different). To purposely breed a fish like this is an embarrasment and a step backwards.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new