Ora Stylo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dace
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dace

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2007
Messages
701
Reaction score
10
Location
New York, N.Y.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does ORA Have a rainbow stylo. I just picked up a stylo from my lfs that has like 3 to 4 colors in it aand is definately an ora frag
 
They have a green and pink and green heres a pic of one I grow from them
today067.jpg
 
Looks more like a pocci than a stylo though. I know they have a tri-color pocci.
 
Here is my rainbow stylo not ORA

052.jpg
 
no the one i have is dfinately a stylo. i also have the rainbow porci, Porci's do not have extremely thick branches like stylo's do
 
Thanks Man .. Pick up one from Jorge.. I got a small frag last yr from him..
 
Wow! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I want a bigger tank, with better lights, lol!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new