ORA Ultra clams

Not only have I seen them but I have had many of them. They are awesome looking clams no doubt!

I am not 100 percent sure but I think that article is wrong, the last time I heard from ORA they told me that they don't farm Giga's clams because the demand isn't very high for them.
 
I was not aware that ORA was into the clam scene.... They have some nice ones by the looks of it though. Skinz where did you get yours???
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new