Orange Bam Bam

  • Thread starter Thread starter ritter6788
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2011
Messages
24,468
Reaction score
2,539
Location
Marshall, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_7329.jpg
 
I picked that rock up at a frag swap a year ago for 60 bucks. It was about half that many when I got it I suppose.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new