Orange banded pipefish

c.dickens9

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2025
Messages
72
Reaction score
24
Location
Raleigh nc
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where to buy these guys? I have had one in the past but died due to leaving the country and it ran out of pods and haven’t been able to find one since.
 
Biota had some recently but it looks like they're out of stock now, so I'd just wait a bit. Though you'll obviously need to figure out how to keep it fed while you're traveling before getting another one.
 
Almost evertime my friend does an important im able to get 9/10 eating long term. Gotta have an incredible food web aswell
 
Biota had some recently but it looks like they're out of stock now, so I'd just wait a bit. Though you'll obviously need to figure out how to keep it fed while you're traveling before getting another one.
Yeah I’ve got a pretty good pod population since then, when I had that one I was just putting in a bottle weekly and my sitter just completely whiffed on it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new