• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orange/blue/green Rhodactis

SaReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this rhodactis from a lfs a couple years ago, it was just listed as Orange Bounce Mushroom. I would say the mother is around 4inches. Any idea on what kind it is or what they sell for ?

IMG_1761.jpg
IMG_1765.jpg

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a nice piece! Wonderful form and color. While I wouldn't consider that a bounce (as the species it belongs to is naturally quite fluffy) it is a wonderful piece that I would gladly pay upwards of $60-$70 for.
@LRT want to get a second opinion in?

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a nice St Thomas shroom. Can be easily mistaken for bounces as they can grow all kinds of crazy structured bubbly vesicles on the cap. One of my favorite shrooms on my reef is a St Thomas.

OP
OP
SaReef

SaReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a nice piece! Wonderful form and color. While I wouldn't consider that a bounce (as the species it belongs to is naturally quite fluffy) it is a wonderful piece that I would gladly pay upwards of $60-$70 for.
@LRT want to get a second opinion in?
Its very nice in person. I was surprised how big the main one has gotten also.
Looks like a nice St Thomas shroom. Can be easily mistaken for bounces as they can grow all kinds of crazy structured bubbly vesicles on the cap. One of my favorite shrooms on my reef is a St Thomas.
Awesome good to know, I never thought of it being a St thomas

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 71 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 75 46.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.8%
Back