Orange diamond gobies

  • Thread starter Thread starter cj_doede
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cj_doede

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
Twin Cities, Mn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody have experience breeding these guys? Also anyone know of a good way to sex them? I havent seen any on the web. Any input on this would be great.
 
No experiance here. I am going to pick mine up tomorow night. I have heard that they will sift sand and make it look pretty. They are hardy as well.
 
No experiance here. I am going to pick mine up tomorow night. I have heard that they will sift sand and make it look pretty. They are hardy as well.

yea my sandbed is amazingly clean. i already have 1 and was thinking of doing a pair and possibly breeding. Looks like not very many people have tried it before.
 
i find that they shift sand from one side of the tank to the other. im more of a fan of the decorated or ornate gobies. no success with breeding any gobies though
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new