Orange Fungia Bubbles?

Aldrinlights

Reeth Huthbandry
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2017
Messages
293
Reaction score
279
Location
Denver
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had this fungia on my substrate and it got covered in sand once. I rescued it and it started losing tissue so I did some save my coral work for it, fed it and did an iodine dip on it and it seems to be doing fine. After about a week it's starting to regrow tissue. Tonight I'm looking at it as the lights are starting to go out and it looks like it has little bubbles underneath its tissue anyone know what this is?

PXL_20210718_022130907.jpg

PXL_20210718_022025683.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new