• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orange Immolation Chalice

  • Thread starter Thread starter hollback
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hollback

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2009
Messages
814
Reaction score
472
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have an Orange Immolation Chalice frag I cut back on September 16th. It has 4 eyes and a few more about to start. It is 1" x .5" and is encrusted. Here is a photo of the frag under a 250w Radium.

OI_frag.jpg




Here is a photo of the mother colony it came from.

BBImmolation.jpg




Frag is $1,100 shipped. I will guarantee arrive alive and will ship in a medical grade shipping styro/container with heat pack. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
Jason
 
Yea nice piece appreciate the pm but too rich for me right now too bad its x-mas time but if you frag ill be down for half that piece
 
Lot of interest in 1 or 2 eye frags. If no one is interested in the 4 eyed frag as is, I'll cut it in half and make 2, 2-eyed frags and sell them that way.

How about $1,000 shipped for the frag with 4 eyes?
 
Sorry everyone, the frag has been sold.

Since there was so much interest, in the next week or so, I will cut some single eye frags, let them heal, and post them up.
 
Sorry everyone, the frag has been sold.

Since there was so much interest, in the next week or so, I will cut some single eye frags, let them heal, and post them up.

Sounds good to me the demand is definetly there
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new