• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

orange nexus sunburst anemones

Item Price
$100 plus shipping
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

smitten with ocean life

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2024
Messages
7,813
Reaction score
25,873
Location
CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have quite a few orange nexus sunburst anemones for sale or trade- $100. each. all different sizes. very beautiful! am willing to ship. ive never shipped before, but im sure it cant be too hard to figure out. you pay shipping. located in northern CA
20260205_181327.jpg
 
Where in northern CA?
 
Thanks. My tank isn’t quite ready but I’ll try and hit you up in the future if your nems keep splitting, see if you got any for sale and take a cruise up from the bay.
 

Attachments

  • bbfb7553-82bb-44da-ad71-5b9bce123b03.jpg
    bbfb7553-82bb-44da-ad71-5b9bce123b03.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 35
I’d definitely incorporate it into a Mendocino coastal camping trip!!
Used to salmon fish and Abalone dive out of noyo and fort bragg. Got busted fishing for steelhead above the greenwood bridge on navaro river while on boot leave from the marine corps
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new