orange octo and orange hammer

  • Thread starter Thread starter philjust
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

philjust

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
372
Reaction score
1
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
have two heads of each for trade. looking for mushroom or chalice. local only!
oraneocto.jpg
orangehammer.jpg
 
Your Scoly look crazy bro. Do you mind the share where you got it and how much? Thx.
 
I have two long hair mushrooms I'd trade, one is about 4 inches wide and the other is 3 inches.
 
Also have two good size peices of purple kenya tree.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new