Orange Passion Frags $200

Item Price
$200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Vested

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,029
Reaction score
1,038
Location
Colorado
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
DSCF9631.jpg
1-2.jpg
3-4.jpg
5-6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg


Hello, mother colony and frags pictured above. If you are interested please let me know what number you would like ill update what's left. Also if you are local let me know and we can work out a better deal, shipping is crazy.

1-6 are normal ~1" sized frags, ready to go been encrusting for a bit now looking for $200 shipped
7-8 are multi branch and or slightly larger pieces I just cut, they will need some time to heal looking for $250 shipped
 
Last edited:
#1 #2 #3 #5 #6 #7 #8 sold

#4 still available
 
Last edited:
#3 pending
 
Last edited:
All sold, thank you guys!
 
DSCF9631.jpg
1-2.jpg
3-4.jpg
5-6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg


Hello, mother colony and frags pictured above. If you are interested please let me know what number you would like ill update what's left. Also if you are local let me know and we can work out a better deal, shipping is crazy.

1-6 are normal ~1" sized frags, ready to go been encrusting for a bit now looking for $200 shipped
7-8 are multi branch and or slightly larger pieces I just cut, they will need some time to heal looking for $250 shipped
This is the craziest colored OP I’ve ever seen!! Do you have a daylight spectrum pic of it??
 
This is the craziest colored OP I’ve ever seen!! Do you have a daylight spectrum pic of it??
Thank you! It’s a beautiful piece, the polyp extension really makes it in my opinion. No recent ones with the DSLR, I’ll get some next week!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new