Orange Plate

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mitchell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Looks predominantly green to me with orange mouth and rim..nice pic nonetheless.Thanks for sharing.
 
My bad. Maybe I should have explained. This is a pure Orange Plate coral but what you are seeing is the fluorescing proteins in the coral. These proteins are brought out by a special filter over the flash as well as a filter on the lens. Only black level has been done in photoshop.
 
Awesome shot once again bro!
 
Thanks Rev. I'm always amazed at what colors are displayed. Who would have thought an orange plate would go green.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new