orange rim brain coral

Atlantis Labyrinth

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2014
Messages
48
Reaction score
3
Location
Mishawaka indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My local Petco is having a 30 percent off sale. I want to buy this brain coral labeled orange rim brain coral. Is it worth 25 dollars. And can you give me better info , what type of brain it is? It is lavender on the outside and pinkish orange on the inside.
Zoom Pictures - 02015-50-13-04-50-31.jpg
Zoom Pictures - 02015-50-13-04-50-09.jpg
 
Deff not a brain I don't think looks like a doughnut or lobo or something else lol
 
A bit late to chime in but it is a lobo. Colored down, must have been in sub-par lighting for awhile. Lobo are sometimes called brains, but that is a broad description at best. Lobo will color up but it will take months. Personally i would have walked from it also.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new