Orange Serpent Starfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter 300bowler
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

300bowler

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2014
Messages
289
Reaction score
73
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was doing my monthly maintenance and took my power heads out to soak them in a vinegar bath and look what fell out of them. A ton of baby orange serpent stars. Their was probably 20 of them in one power head alone. I have never seen them in this color and I am not entirely sure where they came from due to not having any other serpent stars in the tank.

08B916AC-305C-4417-A839-5BAB1D37E942.JPG
 
They came from rocks and or frags. Amazing the tight crevices they can squeeeze into!

Side note; I bowled a 300 once......no I didn't!:(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new