Orange starfish in a nano?

  • Thread starter Thread starter glb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

glb

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
8,185
Reaction score
3,302
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a tiny orange starfish for my nano
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1427142648.517087.jpg

It's maybe two inches across. The LFS said it would be fine in my 12g nano but I did some reading and I'm not so sure. How big do these get?
 
Up to and including 6". He's gonna get big on ya.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new