Orange X-Plosion And Picasso Masterpiece Chalice

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
9,685
Reaction score
6,128
Location
Buffalo
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be offering 1 more frag of each so it will be first come first serve. $375 shipped or both frag for $650 shipped.

Orange X-plosion
7cf2d600.jpg

Frag will look like this one "example frag it's not wywsiwyg"
8edc16a6.jpg

Picasso Masterpiece
7daafedf.jpg

 
I just can't get tired of lookin at that Picasso Masterpiece Gem what a beauty Kien
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new