Orange/yellow sump color scheme?

Treehrtsme

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2023
Messages
957
Reaction score
219
Location
Atlanta GA
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've been debating what color scheme to do for my next sump and for some reason I'm leaning towards orange 2119 for the bottom top and baffles then yellow 2037 for the back sides, adjustable bags baffle parts and some lids

What do you guys think? Would it just be to bright of colors? Originally I was thinking to just go with the orange and grey. The sump will be fully visible and the fuge well lit up
 
So if you like it, but joeblowreefer doesnt, are you going to change your mind to their suggestion?

Curious as these types of questions are 99.9% personal preference unless you are trying to impress someone by trying to fit in.

If you like it, do it!
 
Appreciate. Half way through typing it up I had to take a call and though I had listed it but when I can't back it was still being editing so I'm not sure on that one.

It's hard to visualize until you've made it so you start thinking is purple light gonna look whack in the fuge and stuff like that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new