Order Brine Shrimp Eggs

  • Thread starter Thread starter versach000
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I order from Brine Shrimp direct also. I'll have to try the shell free eggs next time I order. I usually de-cap the eggs myself.
 
Brine Shrimp Direct for sure. Just got my package from them. WAAAAAYYY better pricing and quantity than anywhere else. I have the 8oz jar and it was like $22 or something. This is gonna last me a looooong time. Make sure you put only how much your going to use in the next 3-4 weeks in the fridge. The rest you should freeze.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new