• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Order from Gonzoscoralfrags.com

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Zack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recieved my first pack from Josh at gonzoscoralfrags.com and I was very impressed. I only ordered two frags, The Gonzos Blueberry Diesel and his LE Raspberry lemonade and he still threw in two huge freebie acro frags. The two pieces i actually ordered were GIGANTIC! i could turn them into four or five regular sized frags. It wasnt like these were two cheapo frags either, both are really nice high end acros! So for both of them to be 2 inches and multi branched frags was fantastic. Actually the gonzos blueberry diesel is over 2 inches with four branches coming off of it. So thanks a lot Josh for the two high end mini-colonies!:wink:

ParkerB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely makes me wanna break out the wallet right now.

Awesome feedback!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Midwestclownfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've ordered from Gonzo a couple of times, and I'll be doing another one pretty soon. Top notch stuff, great shipping, communication, and customer service. Definitely one of the best

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 180 72.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back