Order from Gonzoscoralfrags.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zack
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2012
Messages
2,157
Reaction score
24
Location
Knoxville, Tn
I recieved my first pack from Josh at gonzoscoralfrags.com and I was very impressed. I only ordered two frags, The Gonzos Blueberry Diesel and his LE Raspberry lemonade and he still threw in two huge freebie acro frags. The two pieces i actually ordered were GIGANTIC! i could turn them into four or five regular sized frags. It wasnt like these were two cheapo frags either, both are really nice high end acros! So for both of them to be 2 inches and multi branched frags was fantastic. Actually the gonzos blueberry diesel is over 2 inches with four branches coming off of it. So thanks a lot Josh for the two high end mini-colonies!:wink:
 
Definitely makes me wanna break out the wallet right now.

Awesome feedback!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I've ordered from Gonzo a couple of times, and I'll be doing another one pretty soon. Top notch stuff, great shipping, communication, and customer service. Definitely one of the best
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new